By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Wasabi Ventures Stables LLC's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Wasabi Ventures Stables LLC's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wasabi Ventures Stables LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Wasabi Ventures Stables LLC's web site are provided "as is". Wasabi Ventures Stables LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Wasabi Ventures Stables LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Wasabi Ventures Stables LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wasabi Ventures Stables LLC's Internet site, even if Wasabi Ventures Stables LLC or a Wasabi Ventures Stables LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Wasabi Ventures Stables LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wasabi Ventures Stables LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Wasabi Ventures Stables LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Wasabi Ventures Stables LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Wasabi Ventures Stables LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wasabi Ventures Stables LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Wasabi Ventures Stables LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Hampshire without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Horse Racing Ownership
The Club is meant for people who are new to racing/race horse ownership and would love a risk-free way of learning about and getting exposed to the thrills of horse racing.
It is important to understand that the majority of thoroughbred racehorses ultimately lose money. While WV Stables manages racehorses in a business-like manner with the goal of producing profits, the main purpose of the Co-Owner Club is to provide people with pleasure and entertainment for a modest, one time cost similar to other sports related entertainment. We only offer Co-Owner interests to people who can afford the loss of any part or all of their purchase price and whose primary interest is the entertainment value of racehorse ownership, with any possible financial returns a secondary consideration.
10. Terms of Club Membership
- A Co-Owner will pay a $25 fee to become part of the WV Stables Co-Owner Club
- The Club gets them access to a bunch of education and entertainment programming that we will be doing.
- The Club membership allows the co-owner to select a 1 to 4.99% stake in any horse that Wasabi Ventures Stables claims. The co-owner will have complete visibility and transparency into the horses and stories of each.
- When a co-owner selects a horse, the price for the horse is a transparent percentage of the price of the horse plus a $99/horse management fee.
- Wasabi Ventures Stables and its partners will be retaining at least 20% of each horse claimed. We are completely in on each horse. This assures all co-owners we are completely invested as well and only choosing horses for the program we believe in.
- Wasabi Ventures Stables will be targeting horses in the $5,000 to $30,000 range, so a minimum ownership will be between $149 and $399 (Price of the horse plus the $99 management fee).
- A co-owner will decide which horses he/she is part of. He/She gets to pick his/her horses from the horses offered in the program.
- With the WV Stables Co-Owner Club, there are absolutely NO bills or other payments to be made after the initial one-time payment. When the horse ends its WV Stables racing career or is sold, the bills come out of the initial payment you made, but you will NEVER be required to pay any additional funds.
- At the end of the racing career of the horse, Wasabi Ventures Stables will send a complete and transparent financial story and any profits will be sent to the co-owner.
- Each member can join as many or few horses as they would like.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.